Tech-Savvy Tektiti Tech-Savvy Tektiti

Odd (quiet) beginning and (sad) end, but INCREDIBLE ANIMATION and humor LOL!

BAD BRAIN FACTORY BAD BRAIN FACTORY

ha ha ha ha ha
:D

mariankiller responds:

:) thats what i want to hear

The Parable of the Holy Man The Parable of the Holy Man

Great moral lesson!
In terms of animation the consistency between the characters and the landscapes for me was a bit off - maybe a slight character shadow on the ground could do the trick, try it in the next episode (there will be another episode, right?:) Keep up the good work!

Patcher Patcher

I would like some physics when hitting the edges, check this screenshot:
You see? It's kind of frustrating.. A nice rhythm music could've add a lot as well.

9221145 responds:

Sure it is frustrating, I'll fix it ASAP.

Thanks for detailed feedback!

Update pushed to server.

One Screen Hero One Screen Hero

Addicting game-play, excellent art and sound. Only the in-game music was too intrusive and laud.
My suggestion is to remove the player harming on time-out, but release some demons from the red squares instead. Nice work on the random generation !

T2 T2

This works quite well. Try to expand the game play further, adding obstacles or some other way to shift the blocks, rather than only using the side border. I'd like to be able to shove pieces and fill holes that i missed, as possible in the real Tetris. Also the pause button is working only once in a game. Good luck!

Mantis Mantis

Love this piece of art! The Mantis is an amazing insect - I've bred a female one and have seen the whole process of fertilization, devourment of the male (which is half of the female's size) and egg laying. Interestingly the male was caught in his second visit (poor glutton:)
PM me if you want to send you some pics.

DanielClasquin responds: