Patcher Patcher

I would like some physics when hitting the edges, check this screenshot:
You see? It's kind of frustrating.. A nice rhythm music could've add a lot as well.

9221145 responds:

Sure it is frustrating, I'll fix it ASAP.

Thanks for detailed feedback!

Update pushed to server.

One Screen Hero One Screen Hero

Addicting game-play, excellent art and sound. Only the in-game music was too intrusive and laud.
My suggestion is to remove the player harming on time-out, but release some demons from the red squares instead. Nice work on the random generation !

T2 T2

This works quite well. Try to expand the game play further, adding obstacles or some other way to shift the blocks, rather than only using the side border. I'd like to be able to shove pieces and fill holes that i missed, as possible in the real Tetris. Also the pause button is working only once in a game. Good luck!

Universo: Gaia Universo: Gaia

Really beautiful game!
I greatly appreciate the effort on trying to make people become better.

Abandoned Abandoned

Very interesting game! Played it yesterday without sound and hell.. what a mistake. It has a decent atmosphere and mood. Well done! Did not managed to get all the secrets.. why don't you add some medals for them to engage the player even more?

Vegan Vampire Vegan Vampire

Addicting gameplay, but need some more harder levels.. and something special (like a big jumping broccoli :) in the last one

ericmbernier responds:

Thanks for the review!

Swipe across space - DEMO Swipe across space - DEMO

Overall a very good puzzle. It could use some controls enhancements like skip level complete screen with keyboard or mute and a highscore implementation. Personally didn't liked the levels that blinked completely - the tile is ok in the later levels, thought.

LeonMane responds:

Thanks for your comment dude, I'll keep that in mind!

Time Travel Survival 2 Time Travel Survival 2

This is an interesting game, but I prefer to use more logic when "searching" for items rather than searching for click areas. With one of the eggs the click area over the rock looked like a bug when there was no feedback on clicking. Overall nice art, music and mood.

Sweep Miner Sweep Miner

That was fun, although it felt lacking some gimmicks in the later levels. TerribleDesign's suggestion about the mine flagging is good, consider adding it.

Bomb Besieger Bomb Besieger

The gameplay is fun and really enjoyable. Stars sound on level complete is a little raw.. but the birds in the ambient (even when game is paused) compensated that :) I have no other complaints - everything else is perfect.

istvan89 responds: